The closing date has now passed – No further applications accepted, thank you.
Sportsfile is currently seeking to hire an Admin Assistant for our busy office in Dublin 8.
Key Skills / Attributes:
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to manage your own time and priorities while remaining focused and enthusiastic when issues arise.
- Excellent and extensive skills with Microsoft Office and Google Docs applications required
- Operational Effectiveness – Deliver consistent performance through adherence to the appropriate processes
- Be honest, flexible and maintain a positive and professional outlook.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving.
- Ability to maintain and build new relationships
- Ability to work as part of a team and support / motivate others to achieve team objectives.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information.
- Interest in sports and/or photography an advantage
- Handling, screening and directing incoming calls and emails taking appropriate action where necessary
- Managing our bookings diary and liaising with clients and photographers to create and maintain job files.
- Organizing travel for photographers as required and preparing itineraries and agendas as needed
- Preparing and managing spreadsheets, reports, letters and correspondence as required
- Organizing deliveries and collections as required
- Managing internal documentation and filing system.
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties including logging, filing, requesting accreditation, inputting data, as required.
Applicants should send an up to date CV to [email protected] – closing date for applications is midday on Friday December 15th 2017